Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Nurse Fob watch

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 10:16 AM)
Nicola114
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I definitely can't be the only one who thinks a Nurse Fob watch accessory for the Samsung Galaxy Watch would be so useful. I have seen people in work on the ward with they're Apple Watch connected to a fob watch and so disappointed to notice samsung doesnt have one yet. I haven't bought a watch yet because of this and seriously thinking of changing to Apple just so I can get one. Ive always loved samsung, have samsung mobile and TV and really don't want to change but also dont see the point in getting a Samsung watch if for almost half the week I cant wear it because were not allowed watches. I'm sure other nurses feel the same.

Anyways its just an idea but please consider making a fob watch for the Samsung Galaxy watch. I'm sure it would do well and with everything going on at the minute it would be a nice thing to buy for ourselves.

Thanks 

Nicola(begging customer😔)

21 REPLIES 21
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Nicola114 ,

How are you doing today? That sounds like a great idea and I will ensure that this is fed back to the relevant department for future product releases.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Nicola114
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I'm great keeping busy. Thanks that would be much appreciated and hope to hear of some news on that.

Thanks for your help. Keep safe!

Regards 

Nicola 

0 Likes
FlorieJoy
Samsung Helper
Options

What  a great idea! will also push this through to Samsung, hopefully strength in numbers!

Nicola114
Journeyman
Options

Thanks so much! Please do! I've ordered one now so keeping everything crossed for a Nurse Fob to come out.

Thanks

Stay safe 

Peterl88
First Poster
Options

I work for the NHS Ambulance services  Now on a dedicated COVID 19 Vehicle. 

We were not allowed to wear watches when the Infection and prevention and compliance (IPC)  policy came in. Then there was a stipulation for Smart watches. They had to be on a silicone band and washable. I purchased a new Samsung watch through a moblie network back in Feb 2020. I wore it everyday for work and it was really handy as sometimes i would leave my phone in the vehicle or kit bag etc. 

The rules to the have changed yet again and any frontline staff in uniform are not allowed to wear watches the saying is bearer below the elbow. 

With the new pandemic of COVID 19 and myself being on a Covid 19 vehicle I am no longer gettting any use out of the watch which is costing about 27 pound per calander month on one number. 

I would be really interested in a Fob watch style strap that meets IPC policy regulations. 

For this it would have to be silicone like the original watch strap. 

Some people would wear on there tunic or shirt others may were on there wasit band. 

I look forward to hearing any updates 

I enquired about a fob watch strap with samsung on the 24th Feburary 2020 on the Personal message page on facebook. 

Nicola114
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for all the work you do!

I work on a ward and see a few nurses with there apple watch on a fob watch and gutted Samsung dont have one yet as I've never wanted to go apple. It's a shame spending all the money then not being able to wear most of the time because were working. It would be so useful.

I also enquired on facebook and they told me to write here! 

Fingers crossed they get working on it.

Stay safe 😁

Lauren10
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem as you guys! I have the samsung galaxy watch and cant wear it at work as I'm also a nurse. The money spent gets wasted and I've even thought of risking squeezing it into cheap fob watch silicone strap and hoping it stays in place. But it's not worth risking the amount of money spent on it. So gutted as I didnt know you couldn't buy a fob watch strap before I bought it 

Kujatus
First Poster
Options

Just come to samsung from apple and got the active watch. I mainly wanted the smart watch for in work. I'd love a nurse fob as we are unable to wear anything below the elbow.

Please do this for all the people who cant wear watches!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Cally2
Student
Options

Totally agree.