Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Notifications - Auto Show Details

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 10:51 AM)
Amardeep
First Poster
Options

Hello Guys,

I recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Watch non LTE version (42mm) and have paired it with my Redmi Note 4 phone. Notifications for Whatsapp and Text messages are enable and in the Advanced notification settings, i have also enabled "Auto show details" & "Turn on screen". But whenever there is a message the screen doesn't get turned on and obviously notification detail is also not shown. Always on display is turned off. When i lift my wrist to check the watch, all i see is a small dot on left side. By swiping from left to right i am able to view the notifications though.

Going by the settings, the display should get on when there is a notification and it should display the text. Correct ?

Am i missing something obvious here or there is some issue ?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
gwala64
Student
Options

In my Samsung Galaxy Watch non LTE version (42mm)  notifications words.

Have you tried to disable, and the re-enable, the notifications (as other similar messages in this forum suggests).

Whatsup have worst problem for me then notificiations: in my case I want to reply to Whatsup (or Telegram) trough audio messages. That is, I want to transmit my voice, instead then using a virtual keyboard or a speech recognition virtual keyboard.  But maybe i'm asking too much.

0 Likes