Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch burning

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 10:48 AM)
Kimmy87
Apprentice
Options

Had my Samsung watch for a few months now. Is it normal for it to be burning my wrist? 

20220424_213452.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Amjad_Zain
First Poster
Options
I think I also have that issue, it's like make ur skin dry or so, but first days I was wearing it yes it was hurting a little when I use the sensors, but now I don't feel any burns, but only my skin on my wrist are dry and have some little burns on it
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Kimmy87 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your watch. If you're based in the UK/Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by tapping on your profile at the top of the page > Messages, and include details of your issue, and I can arrange for your query to be passed to our Product Liaison Team for further assistance.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/updates-rules-faq-s/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-communi...

0 Likes
Odinsraven
Journeyman
Options
I have had this issue since getting my watch when it was first released last year, and I struggle to get heart rate readings when I where my watch as recommended the more I tried to get heart readings or ECG reading the more severe and intense the burns got so I switched to the inside of my wrist(palm side) and its still happening but not as noticeable, another thing I think is worth mentioning I think that having tattoos increase the likelihood of irritation even when there not in the area your watch is worn but this is my personal opinion and there's also people like myself who are more sensitive to RF so that could also be something for you to look into.
Another thing no point in getting intouch with Samsung they don't help
Kimmy87
Apprentice
Options
Thank you so much for this I appreciate that I am no the only one experiencing this.
Why do they tell you to message if they don't help.
Odinsraven
Journeyman
Options
I have no idea 4times I've tried and I've come to conclusions there is no point in getting intouch anymore as they basically say this is the safety information and that's that in my opinion you have two options from their response which is stop asking an deal with it or stop wearing the watch you just paid alot of money for! Which is ridiculous. Something that help ease the itch I got when I'd take it off to charge was to rinse the area under warm water then cold then apply small amount of perfume free moisturiser let it sink in before putting watch back on. Hope it helps alittle.
0 Likes
Kimmy87
Apprentice
Options
So basically deal with ut hahaha
Odinsraven
Journeyman
Options
Pretty much yeh 😂
0 Likes
Kimmy87
Apprentice
Options
So we spend a large amount of money on a watch and it's often unwearable depending on my wrist condition lol
Odinsraven
Journeyman
Options
This was exactly my thoughts and the likely chance of getting a full refund is highly unlikely because "its users issue" not a technical or physical fault. To be honest I'm actually considering getting rid of mine I don't like how bixby keep turning its self on and I can't deny any permission for it which I think is wrong but thats my opinion lol