Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy watch black screen

(Topic created on: 27-11-2018 03:13 AM)
Newwatch
Student
Options

I've only had my watch for 3 days. Today it vibrated a lot, but then there were no notifications. After awhile it just went black. I cant seem to get it to turn back on. I've tried shutting it off and back on. Battery was at 67% so it's not that. It does continue to vibrate occasionally on my wrist so I know it isn't dead, just the screen. Is it already broken??!! I love samsung products, but if it broke after 3 days of very minimal use I'm not sure samsung watches are something I want to own. Anybody have any ideas? 

Go to solution
145 REPLIES 145
Smartview1
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately I can't get to my power button on my S2 watch whilst it's charging are there any other ways?
0 Likes
na_mac
First Poster
Options

There are charging docks that your watch sits on. You should 3able to put it on the with the buttons facing up to access them.

20210925_094847.jpg

0 Likes
Ger_63
Student
Options

You don't need to have the watch on the charger to carry out a reboot. Just hold the power button in for long enough and "rebooting" will appear on the screen. Once it appears release the button and that's it.

0 Likes
Members_SqKWoSi
First Poster
Options

Hi just to let you know this has worked for me thank you was pooing myself haven't had it long 

liusaiho
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much, it worked for me

spikezster
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou solved my black screen issue with the watch just randomly vibrating every so often on my galaxy smart watch. Followed your steps while watch on Dock. Sorted it.
Ramzy81
First Poster
Options

Thanks alot, ot worked with me, i was worried that it will not work again, i have done it and it has rebooted the watch

0 Likes
Karlos
First Poster
Options

Great I just reset mine too thanks

0 Likes
Members_ak65IeZ
First Poster
Options

Samsung galaxy 4

0 Likes
TaRnYa2021