Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy watch black screen

(Topic created on: 27-11-2018 03:13 AM)
Newwatch
Student
Options

I've only had my watch for 3 days. Today it vibrated a lot, but then there were no notifications. After awhile it just went black. I cant seem to get it to turn back on. I've tried shutting it off and back on. Battery was at 67% so it's not that. It does continue to vibrate occasionally on my wrist so I know it isn't dead, just the screen. Is it already broken??!! I love samsung products, but if it broke after 3 days of very minimal use I'm not sure samsung watches are something I want to own. Anybody have any ideas? 

Go to solution
145 REPLIES 145
drosagodoy
First Poster
Options

This has not worked for me 😞

0 Likes
Members_CZLavzA
First Poster
Options

Just worked on mine. Thank you👌

0 Likes
WatchMoose
First Poster
Options

Black screen on less than 2 week old Galaxy 3 watch, according to cell phone, had 50% charge. Pressed both buttons at the same time for couple of seconds -> Samsung Reboot text appeared->after it was done, watch works again. 

0 Likes
renton82
Voyager
Options

I found that this bug occur if I reset the watch with e SIM installed. Soon after restarted watch screen remains black until I keep pressed up and down buttons. If e SIM isn't installed, watch restarted normally.

JP197567
First Poster
Options

worked for me, thanks!

0 Likes
yoursjuli
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU! this was driving me nuts. 

0 Likes
Jasmine59
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU! Just got it Thursday and it happened when I put it on the charger. It worked thanks!

0 Likes
Members_9HgVUjK
First Poster
Options

worked a charm thanks

0 Likes
Artrese
First Poster
Options

same problem and it totally worked. thx

0 Likes
na_mac