Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy watch black screen

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 09:35 PM)
Newwatch
Student
Options

I've only had my watch for 3 days. Today it vibrated a lot, but then there were no notifications. After awhile it just went black. I cant seem to get it to turn back on. I've tried shutting it off and back on. Battery was at 67% so it's not that. It does continue to vibrate occasionally on my wrist so I know it isn't dead, just the screen. Is it already broken??!! I love samsung products, but if it broke after 3 days of very minimal use I'm not sure samsung watches are something I want to own. Anybody have any ideas? 

144 REPLIES 144
cjmack
First Poster
Options

Thank you! Worked for me. 

0 Likes
Raj26may
First Poster
Options
Worked for me too... thanks
0 Likes
Behi23
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately this solution was no use for me , i tried, but it dose noting, my galaxy watch active just work 16 days !!! 🙁😔 and suddenly its screen become black while still it conect to my phon and notification were reciveed from my phon but i cant see anything...

Im completely disappointed with samsung

Tilly69
First Poster
Options
Worked for me!
0 Likes
fredbarr
First Poster
Options

The charger / power button solution worked for me, Thanks !

0 Likes
Tedgb
Student
Options

You are the best ever mate,

I had the same problem today

Thanks to your solution

My watch now is alive again

0 Likes
Heijst
First Poster
Options
exact the same problem, local samsung repair (outsude usa) center was not allowed to fix it
0 Likes
Crisboson
Apprentice
Options

They have told me how much I'd cost to fix it (IF they were allowed to do it) and it wouldn't be worth anyway... It's half the price of a new one here. Or as much as I've paid for it in the US. Or twice as much as a brand new Amazfit that will do just the same to me as this one was doing during it's first and only month of operation, so I've obviously chosen the Xiaomi one (and I'm quite happy with it!)

0 Likes
JB2104
Student
Options

I have the galaxy watch active. I bought it in April, has worked fine, screen has gone black a few times, but has always turned back on. Saturday it went black and has not turned back on. I am not sure why this happens or how to fix it. Seems the screen is shot, tried to charge it and push the power button but nothing happens. Left on the charger overnight and tried again, still nothing.. any ideas on how to fix it or is it just a faulty watch and I should switch companies?

JB2104
Student
Options
Did not work, any other ideas?
0 Likes