Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy watch black screen

(Topic created on: 25-06-2019 04:21 PM)
Newwatch
Student
Options

I've only had my watch for 3 days. Today it vibrated a lot, but then there were no notifications. After awhile it just went black. I cant seem to get it to turn back on. I've tried shutting it off and back on. Battery was at 67% so it's not that. It does continue to vibrate occasionally on my wrist so I know it isn't dead, just the screen. Is it already broken??!! I love samsung products, but if it broke after 3 days of very minimal use I'm not sure samsung watches are something I want to own. Anybody have any ideas? 

144 REPLIES 144
Ol4ca
First Poster
Options

It works!!! But why does it happen l?🤔

0 Likes
Lucia_CFV
First Poster
Options
Phew! You saved me. I was already thinking of when I was going to Return the watch... thank you! It worked for me 😊
0 Likes
Bobi1
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much. Your solution worked prefectly! But do you have any idea what went wrong? So relieved that it worked. My watch is only a few weeks old so I'd hate for it to break so soon. 

0 Likes
GazzaH
Apprentice
Options

No idea why this happens, has done it to me twice now. The last time was at work and I just held in the home button and bit restarted so was very happy about that 👍😁

0 Likes
ibbe
Apprentice
Options

Doesn't work for me 😞

GazzaH
Apprentice
Options

Wow that's sad, have you tried it in the charger ??

0 Likes
ibbe
Apprentice
Options

yes , he is charging . i tried a few times but it does nothing

0 Likes
GazzaH
Apprentice
Options

Okay charging but you have a black screen yeah, and if so keep the home button held down until it reboots. Can take awhile so regimes times but should work.

Off to bed now but will check in the morning 👍😁

0 Likes
ibbe
Apprentice
Options

I tried , but if i held  the button down nothing happend. I still doesnt see a screen of rebooting.

GazzaH
Apprentice
Options

Sorry to hear man 😲😫

0 Likes