Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch and whatsapp pictures

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 11:49 PM)
Johowden87
First Poster
Options

Hi :smiling-face: 

I have the new samsung galaxy watch and im struggling to find much info on how to do stuff on it! 

What i want to know is, when I receive a whats app message that contains a photo, how do i go about changing my settings so that i can see the photo on my watch? All i see on the watch is who the message is from the word photo and a camera emoji. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :smiling-face: 

Jo

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
AndyN
Apprentice
Options

OK, what phone do you have? Did you do those settings on the galaxy watch or your phone?

0 Likes
AndyN
Apprentice
Options
EDIT: I saw that you already told me your phone model.
0 Likes
Riddie
Apprentice
Options

But its the settings on the phone,. 

0 Likes
AndyN
Apprentice
Options

OK, I understand. My phone has no such edge screen settings (OnePlus 3). Thanks for helping out!

0 Likes
Riddie
Apprentice
Options
I find the solution very strange, but its a problem in the settings in the phone. Just play around with notification settings. Turn them all off and then turn them on one by one.
0 Likes
abdel
Apprentice
Options

showing whatsapp images are still not working, also not after the ONE UI update :(.  is there someone with a solution?

0 Likes
George23
Explorer
Options

@CarlH wrote:

Hi @Johowden87. Some pictures may come through and others may not. I'm not sure on the prerequisites for this but it may be best to contact the app developer directly. 

How can it be best to comtact the app developer directly when this is an watch issue, nothing to do with the app? there is no watsapp for galaxy watch anyway :winking-face:

0 Likes
Emilku
First Poster
Options

Galaxy note 8 I tried it and it's doesn't work can you write something else to do

0 Likes
Eran1
First Poster
Options

In order to see whats app images in your galaxy watch, you have to enable automatic photo download in whats app setting on your phone.

0 Likes
Emilku
First Poster
Options

I did it. Doesn't work....

0 Likes