Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch and whatsapp calls

(Topic created on: 28-10-2020 04:04 PM)
Ali96
Apprentice
Options

I've bought my galaxy watch yesterday and everything is working perfectly except for the whatsapp call. Im recieving all notifications even from whatsapp when someone sends me a message but when it comes to whatsapp call the watch doesn't vibrate or do anything to inform me that someone is calling me on whatsapp untill the call ends then the watch sends me a notification that i have a missedcall. However, im recieving phonecalls normally and when someone calls me a normal phone call the watch vibrates and allows me to answer or decline. Is their something i should turn on or do for the watch to inform me when someone is trying to call me on whatsapp like vibration or anything and not just send me a notification about a missed call when the call ends?

165 REPLIES 165
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

R820xxu1cti4

0 Likes
eoa240
First Poster
Options

Thanks. Is this on Gear s3 please because that is what I have? Thanks.

0 Likes
AndyM84
First Poster
Options

Same here with Galaxy Note 10+ and Galaxy Watch 46mm, no incoming WhatsApp call notification, but do get them for messages. Phone does show incoming call (but is on silent so keep missing them). FIX IT PLEASE! 

Alfred83
Journeyman
Options

Untill last week everything worked fine for me. My watch was ringing when somebody calls me with Whatssapp Video, but now it's not working anymore. I only receive a message with a notification about a missed video call. 

Is this because of a Whatsapp update of something with the android version? I didn't change any settings. 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (android 9.0)

Watch: Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm  (SM-R810NZDAPHN)

Jainbanyan
First Poster
Options

S10+(G975FXXU8DTH7)  and my galaxy watch (C9B2 and model no SM-R800).

0 Likes
Alfred83
Journeyman
Options

SAMSUNG?

0 Likes
Ana1210
Student
Options

Regretting buying my watch bought the Samsung active2 LTE such a waste of money. Bought it 3 weeks ago - No whatsapp Call notifications. (have a Note 8 phone)

Also have battery issues but that's another matter.

0 Likes
Vimal1
First Poster
Options

As far as I know. Samsung watch already enabled bluetooth calling. I think Whatsapp need to be fixed to divert the call to bluetooth option.

0 Likes
Alfred83
Journeyman
Options

This morning I've received an update for my galaxy watch and it's working again. It is only one notification during the call, but at least it's during the call and not a missed video call message afterwards. Thank you!

0 Likes
Homayoon
First Poster
Options

Hello Everyone, 

I have had the same issue and tried everything till O reached this solution:

Go to setting, apps, find whatsapp, scroll down to permissions, allow "call logs". 

This actions fixed my problem

0 Likes