Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active. where is it?

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 12:04 AM)
MattyC
Apprentice
Options
Hey, 

Has anybody else claimed one of these watches with their phone?

Everything seemed fine and I had a message and claimed referenc, saying mine would arrive in a couple of days. That was a week ago and still nothing.

Does anyone know how you can track it?

Cheers
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
BHegarty
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, I got mine. It can take 45 days to be dispatched let alone delivered. Yodel wears of no help during the process but it did arrive
0 Likes
Sue57
First Poster
Options
I kept getting emails requesting the information they already had. Never did get a watch!
0 Likes
MattyC
Apprentice
Options
I've been through everything now. Samsung gave me the tracking number, I checked it on the Yodel website, and while the watch arrived at the Gatwick depot, it was never logged or dispatched. several conversations/ deflections with Yodel later and they admitted that it had probably been stolen. It seems likely that this happens a lot. Yodel are an awful company at the best of times, so it's no surprise that their depots employ some low characters. With the amount of stock running through there, I should imagine it's a nice little earner and keeping someone in the best ***** Sports Direct has to offer.

I went back to Samsung who said they'd opened a claim with Yodel and were awaiting confirmation of the delivery. I was told I would receive an email update (from Samsung) within 7 days. This never happened. I went back to them to be told that no update was available and that I'd have to wait another 7 days. If after that, I was 'eligible' for a replacement, they would let me know.

Patience now lost, I explained that this wasn't my problem, that they couldn't replace something I never received and that they should approve a new delivery immediately. After some initial resistance, this was conceded.

I've since had a text confirmation that a new one has been sent out. Let's see if those fuds at the Gatwick Yodel depot steal this one as well.

So far, a very poor experience of the 'promotion'. I am paying a top dollar contract on a flagship phone and the promotional items they use to attract customers never arrive.

You wouldn't have this problem with Apple.
0 Likes