Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active stopped measuring heart rate

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 06:56 AM)
EvaNR
First Poster
Options

Hello. My Samsung Galaxy Watch Active stopped measuring the heart rate and counting steps from one day to another. Every time I try to manually measure my heart rate it says "Couldn't measure heart rate. Try again ". That also means the watch does not track sleep, nor track exercises properly. It is quite useless now, as I can only use it to check my phone notifications.  I read most of the posts and tried most of the solutions: rebooting, factory reset, force stop of apps..  but nothing seems to work. Any other ideas? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @EvaNR, give the heart rate sensor on the back of your smartwatch a wipe with a clean cloth > Wear your smartwatch snugly on your arm above your wrist and don't fasten it too tightly. Is the watch working as it should now? Also, is the watch fully up to date? Galaxy Wearable app > About watch > Update watch software > Update now. 

0 Likes
Steven31
First Poster
Options

I have had a similar problem with my watch, I have tried cleaning the heart rate monitor and factory resetting my watch but the problem has not been fixed. Under my watch when it is measuring heart rate I thought I used to see a flickering green light, but I no longer see it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Members_hSEULAW
First Poster
Options

The same here with my Samsung Galaxy Watch. On exercise the heart rate monitor works fine. But the every 10 minutes had stopped working some months now. Also I cannot measure it manual "Stay still." and then "Couldn't measure heart rate. Try again"

Very disappointing.

Fabio Paiva
First Poster
Options

The same with mine.

0 Likes