Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Broken Screen and unresponsive areas.

(Topic created on: 13-10-2020 06:27 PM)
fitcoachjp
Student
Options

20201013_183857.jpg

 Hello guys, I've been using this watch for almost 9months now, purchased this on December 2019. The problem started with it being unresponsive to touch, when I lift my arm to check for time it will just press the screen on its own. I really don't know what happened, I've never dropped this or bumped into anything hard. I sometimes shower wearing it if I'm in the gym ( I don't wanna remove it there because I've a tendency of leaving things there and it'll be stolen.) I wear this while sleeping and never over charge it because I charge as soon as I get home.

I've to put the watch down to shut the screen down and lift it up see the normal screen. It's like 3-10x try before it'll show the screen. The top center to middle part of my screen is very unresponsive. I hope someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance! 😔

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
mattcoll
Apprentice
Options
Samsung are normally really good with there warranty procedures. I've had to use the warranty a couple of times ( I've had loads of Samsung stuff ) . get an online chat going and I'm sure they'll sort it 🙂
fitcoachjp
Student
Options

Thanks so much for the help.

Does this mean I can't do anything to get this to work properly anymore? 😢

0 Likes
mattcoll
Apprentice
Options
I wouldn't think you will be able to fix it without invalidating the warranty, if you get it back to Samsung it will be fix right ( probably under warranty assuming its not missus ) and still be under warranty. 👍
0 Likes