Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 and Whatsapp Calls

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 06:31 PM)
gbernert
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I've just bought the Active 2 watch and I noticed that all the notifications are working except for when receiving a Whatsapp call.

By reading the topics here, this seems to be a long date issue and I would like to get an up to date reply from people that are still having this issue or if someone was able to solve it.

I understand that it works fine when paired with an iPhone, which is not the case here, I am currently using a S10+ with Active 2 watch.

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Adicted
First Poster
Options
I have same problem too
0 Likes
Imranukfr
Apprentice
Options

its an ongoing problem for many

for some it has resoved by its own

i just posted the same problem in threadl already open where people are complaining about that already here is the link

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Samsung-galaxy-watch-and-whatsapp-calls/td-p/757095/pa...

you will be able to see all of sudden people have stared receiveing whatscapp call on their watch, others like me still no

and samsung hasnt provided any answer on that

0 Likes
Bish_007
First Poster
Options

I was getting WhatsApp call on my Samsung Active 2 after an update (N960FXXS5DTB6 release date 2020-03-01) on Note 9 .

But after my last update on 2020-04-21 (N960FXXU5DTCA) on Samsung Note 9, getting WhatsApp call on Samsung active 2 has stopped.

Surely, some code updated has blocked it. Samsung should look into this issue and fix it as soon as possible. 

Carol6
First Poster
Options

I'm on the same page, I have a note 10+ and active 2 watch, I've never received WhatsApp CALLS on my watch, WhatsApp message is fine.  I'm also wonder does anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes
Suman16
First Poster
Options

I found the solution for this ..now i i  getting whatsapp call notification on my watch.

0 Likes
Suman16
First Poster
Options

Pair your phone with watch and while on whatsapp call press the bluetooth icon on the bottom on WhatsApp call screen.. thats it .now you be able to get whatsapp call notification on watch..

0 Likes
Aceabc
First Poster
Options

Try reinstalling the watch plug in together with the wear app. It worked for me for a while but it went back to having the same problem after a while. 

0 Likes
Brayant2668
First Poster
Options

Same here  too 

0 Likes
Rithesh Dsouza
First Poster
Options

hi, even I'm also facing the same issue, i can't receive WhatsApp calls on active 2 watches. plzz send patches 

0 Likes