Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro first look

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 04:53 PM)
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi guys, I was lucky to try and see the new Galaxy devices before 10.08.22. So I share my experience with u all. The new Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, I think is a beast, but I will miss the classic style rotating menu ring of the watch 4 classics. what u guys think of the new 5 watches?

31 REPLIES 31
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Not true. The trade in its not for "any" smartwatch. You can't trade in the watch 4. Also £100 trade in for a watch 4 classic would be a ***** deal. I have reported Samsung to the ASA for making false claims.
0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
All because you didn't want to use the "other" button - you lose nothing as the discount is the same.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
In the US you can get $240 (£200) trade in on the Watch 4 Classic. That's why I won't trade in as "other". The UK had been stitched up this year.
0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
I did just read an article and the US seem to get a lot more benefits than us! I certainly won't trade in my GW4 for £100 knowing I traded in the cheaper GW3 the previous year for £200 - we got a really raw deal this year!
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
Thinking of getting the Watch 5 Pro, but I am not keen on the "missing" mechanical bezel.
I have yet to fully decide.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Does anyone know if the watch 5 bands are compatible with watch 4?

0 Likes
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Neo001 yes they are

Neo001
Legend
Options

Awesome, thanks!

mark770
Voyager
Options
I was wondering this but haven't noticed a major issue for me in the 24hrs with mine. Just need to get used to sliding my finger around the bezel rather than physically rotating it
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
Nice to know,
Thank you. 😊