Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro first look

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 05:33 PM)
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi guys, I was lucky to try and see the new Galaxy devices before 10.08.22. So I share my experience with u all. The new Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, I think is a beast, but I will miss the classic style rotating menu ring of the watch 4 classics. what u guys think of the new 5 watches?

31 REPLIES 31
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks for posting. Any major new features?
0 Likes
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Iain321 1. The biggest change is the larger battery Li-Ion 590 mAh, compared to watch 4 classic  Li-Ion 361 mAh, 

2. NO MECHANIC ROTATING RING

Iain321
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you. Just been reading up on the specs. The Classic looks good. Pretty big jump in battery which is good. Here's hoping for good trade-in deals 😁
0 Likes
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry...not Classic. Pro!
arvids
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

😉

0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
There's a trade in deal at the moment where its a granteed 100 quid off when you trade in any smart watch and also free buds live when you trade in
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung Store UK offering £100 trade in for a long list of older watches. Plus Buds, of course! Hopefully trade in offers will improve.
0 Likes
Iain321
Pathfinder
Options
Watch strap costs extra 😳
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
I won't be getting one. Battery life will no doubt still be ***** poor! I'm not keen on the strap shown in the video and I don't like the look of the watch without the mechanical ring.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.