Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 11:13 AM)
Members_QtyieF3
First Poster
Options

Don't bother wasting your money on this heap, I have just returned my second Galaxy Watch 4 Classic since August.  They have now lost my watch !!!

The issues are the battery life is shocking, it doesn't count steps,  track workouts etc, randomly turns itself off , keeps cooling and putting itself into airplane mode to cool down but the last straw was when I actually tried to track a workout the watch decided to fry its chips and i was unable to even turn the thing on !!! I have actually posted a video of this on a fb group called galaxy watch 4.  I have tried on numerous occasions to speak on live chat with anyone who has any sense and been told numerous times that i will receive a call back. I am still awaiting this .  I have now decided to take this to Trading Standards and file a theft claim with the police the customer support is shocking as is the watch I would recommend no-one wastes their hard earned money on this heap of junk

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Yes, I've seen several reviews on YouTube about all the issues it seems that they release the watch too early... if you want accuracy and battery life better go for fitbit or Garmin
0 Likes
martyn68
Explorer
Options

mine is working better since last update

0 Likes