Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Return

(Topic created on: 14-12-2021 01:43 PM)
JohnnyWishbone
Journeyman
Options

Yet again I have been reminded of Samsung's appalling customer service / handling of exchanges and returns.

I ordered two Galaxy watch 4's, one 42mm Classic for my wife and one 46mm Classic for myself. Unfortunately my wife's is too big for her wrist and so I contacted Samsung to return the watch, only to be told that it's part of one order and therefore I would have to return both watches (and straps that were ordered at the same time).

I am honestly gobsmacked by this statement, as no other company handles returns in this manner. I wouldn't decline a piece of my grocery shopping, only to be told I had to return everything! 

Apparently I now have to wait for this to go through their system and wait for their response, as to whether they will allow me to keep one of the watches!!!

Quite frankly, I am prepared to send both back and boycott Samsung going forward, as this is utterly ridiculous.

Previously Samsung wouldn't even allow me to cancel my S21 Utlra order and replace it with another colour, I should have learnt from that experience. 
8 REPLIES 8
JohnnyWishbone
Journeyman
Options
Update - Samsung eventually agreed to take back just the one watch and strap.

I shouldn't have gone through what I did, it should have been a straight forward yes sir, please return for a full refund with no if's or but's.

A phone call to Apple this week highlighted the difference in customer service!
vimtar
Student
Options

Hi, how did they manage to agree to this ? I have the same issue with the watch being too small for the wrist yet they want the whole order sent back, including the phone and other items. 

proper frustrating 

0 Likes
JohnnyWishbone
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I had to call Samsung up a couple of times, as no progress was made with my initial request, whereby they open a ticket or something similar.
My first call fell on deaf ears and I was told that's their policy, however on my second call I was fortunate enough to get someone with far greater understanding who agreed to take just one watch back.
I don't recall exactly what was said, but I just kept calm and said how much I would like to keep one of the watches, however unfortunately the other isn't fit for purpose and that was it. Like I say, I had to chase them up a couple of times to get it sorted.

Good luck!
0 Likes
vimtar
Student
Options

Yeah that's the same reply I got except they hung up phone up on my 11 times so I'm gonna do a web chat with them and see how that goes. If all fails then I'm gonna call samsung headoffice in UK and speak to them and go from there.

***** service for a massive company

Franon
First Poster
Options

Samsung are possibly the rudest and worst company I have ever had the misfortune to do business with.  I order a galaxy watch due to the 'free ear buds offer' - no ear buds came.  Wasted an hour on help-chat only to be told to call them, wasted another hour there and experienced possibly the rudest person ever who was no help whatsoever and just fobbed me off.  I will never waste money on Samsung again 

0 Likes
Bobby_Booshay
Apprentice
Options

I just tried to contact Samsung to return a galaxy watch 4 that's new and not opened.

Spent two hours and still no joy.

I am shocked at how bad support really is.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Bobby_Booshay. Did you contact the Online Shop Team on 03307 267 467? 

0 Likes
Milkyblueeyes
First Poster
Options
I have recently bought a galaxy watch 4. It won't pick up my sleep, no matter where I wear it on my wrist and no mat how tight or lose I wear it. It the biggest waste of money and a huge mistake!
0 Likes