Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Pre-order

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 11:54 PM)
Owen Anderson
First Poster
Options

I have pre ordered from Samsung multiple times before (once for the G7 and then for the galaxy buds pro) and both times i received a confirmation email regarding the order including a tracking number. I just pre ordered the galaxy watch 4, about 8 hours or so ago now and i have not received an email regarding the confirmation of the order yet the money has been taken from my account. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

I'd love an update too please.  Ordered a Galaxy Watch 4 with olive strap and olive Buds 2. Money taken immediately and been stuck on "preparing to dispatch" for days with a deliver y date of 2nd September. I have also received the two text messages as others have received.

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Its ridiculous really! I've just gone onto the John Lewis website and can order both the Watch 4 with the standard silver strap (if I'd have known the problems with the strap I'd have gone with that colour anyway) and the Buds2 for collection in my local Waitrose tomorrow. Why should I then have to wait until the middle of September to get both these items because of a problem with the strap colour?

0 Likes
Members_AprMbrp
First Poster
Options

Here in Hungary i have pre-ordered and paid from Samsung webshop on 11th August the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm and the delivery was confirmed to 21th August. Now is 29th and the watch didn't arrived, the order is still in process, no information about the delivery date. Samsung send me an email, that they encounter delivery problems.. Meantime the watch can be purchased  from many stores here, included Samsung Experience Store and they have in stock..  You can pick-up personally or with 24 hour delivery..  But I still need to wait my delivery from the samsung webshop.  This was the first time and the last with samsung pre-order "experience".

0 Likes