Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Pre-order

(Topic created on: 12-08-2021 11:54 PM)
Owen Anderson
First Poster
Options

I have pre ordered from Samsung multiple times before (once for the G7 and then for the galaxy buds pro) and both times i received a confirmation email regarding the order including a tracking number. I just pre ordered the galaxy watch 4, about 8 hours or so ago now and i have not received an email regarding the confirmation of the order yet the money has been taken from my account. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@Owen Anderson Hey! I can double check this from our side for you, to see if the order has gone through correctly! I'll drop you a DM as I will need some personal details!

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
alba0266
Explorer
Options
I ordered mine yesterday and got the order acknowledgement almost immediately. Doesn't help you but at least you know they're being sent. Hasn't ended up in your spam?
0 Likes
Number1Chean
First Poster
Options
I'm having an issue with my pre order, I go through the process to purchase the watch using PayPal but it keeps looping then takes me back to the checkout page saying oops, something went wrong! Is anyone else having the same issue?
0 Likes
Owen Anderson
First Poster
Options

ive checked my spam and theres nothing there, when i went to pay i put in all my card details and stuff before clickling 'place order' at which point there was an error, tried again and it said there was an issue with the card, money has been taken but not heard anything from samsung, not even an order acknowledgement

0 Likes
alba0266
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately it sound like you'll need to contact customer support. Like you I've purchased previously from Samsung's online store and either the purchase goes through straight away or it's a complete nightmare and you're not sure what's going on. It looks like you have the latter. Good luck trying to purchase the watch and let's hope it's worth it on the 27th.
0 Likes
Solution
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@Owen Anderson Hey! I can double check this from our side for you, to see if the order has gone through correctly! I'll drop you a DM as I will need some personal details!

Andy Jervis
First Poster
Options

I did the same but my transaction failed authorisation  several times and I put this down to overload of the website, got the fraud text from bank, sorted that, tried again a couple of times then eventually the order got accepted.

A quick check on my bank balance this morning revealed Samsung had allocated the funds from my account 9 times. Currently on to bank, who now say wait and see. Samsung customer service says "call you bank".

So now I have over £3000 allocated to Samsung and can only hope and pray they only take out the funds for one watch. I really hope it is worth all the grief and hope @Owen that yours is resolved too.

0 Likes
MrsKJC21
First Poster
Options
I can't view any order tracking and had no emails to say my watch 4 has been dispatched but it was supposed to be delivered today. Could you help please?
0 Likes
Btrcchri
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Bought on 17 aug with delivery date today. Have had no email and funds were already taken on 17th August from my account. Will it arrive today ?

0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@MrsKJC21 @Btrcchri I'd love to help you guys! As I'll need to take some personal details to check your accounts, I'll drop you messages individually :smiling-face: 

0 Likes