Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy watch 4 - If u have tattoos u cant wear a samsung watch and have it working properly?!

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 06:19 PM)
RegP
Navigator
Options

So its true! If u have tattoos u cant wear a samsung watch and have it working properly, this is discrimination and a disgrace, this message will get deleted tho like my last

121 REPLIES 121
Simo7007
Apprentice
Options

I have just purchased the galaxy watch 4 and being heavily tattooed, I am still having problems. My old galaxy watch had the "notify while not wearing watch" the galaxy watch 4 have removed that feature. 2023 and this should have been sorted.

0 Likes
Jude63
Explorer
Options
Double check as they brought out a software update for some of the watches that appeared to fix that issue. I got the watch 5 on a trial as I had to return my 4 (due to it not working with tatts, where my 3 had no issue). The watch 5 worked right out of the box even the blood pressure and ecg stuff is working and accurate within a reasonable margin. But certainly check if the software update applied to the watch 4 that you have.

The issue was reported to Samsung the day of release for the watch 4, and continually after that, but even a year later they still hadn't fixed the issue and said they had no plans to......then the software update was released for some versions of the 3 and 4, at the same time as the 5 was released. *sigh*
0 Likes