Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (LTE) Bixby can't make calls using Bluetooth Audio

(Topic created on: 15-09-2021 09:33 AM)
RF8
First Poster
Options

I just got my new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (LTE) I setup the watch and updated the watch software and Bixby app. I added my Bluetooth headset and when I try using Bixby to make a call and I get a error message from Bixby "I'm not able to make calls using Bluetooth Audio". I can listen to music from the Bluetooth headset but can't make calls using Bixby. When I receive a call on my watch I can take the call on my Bluetooth headset but just can't make calls using my Bluetooth Audio. If I try to make a call using the watch speaker it works fine but doesn't work while trying to make a call using Bixby with Bluetooth headset connected.  I called Samsung Support and they did some troubleshooting but couldn't identify the issue. Anyone facing the same issue and suggestions?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Members_qzgzIQ4
First Poster
Options

It happens the same to me; I can only make telephone calls  through the headphones if I start the call using "telephone" app instead of bixby. I hope Samsung fix this bug with some software update...

0 Likes
Tkwtampabay
Journeyman
Options

I also have the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (LTE) and the Bluetooth issue when using Bixby to make a call I also get the Bixby message indicating that "I'm not able to make calls using Bluetooth Audio".  What BS as my old LG Sport watch never had this issue.. Also since this is Google wear OS what about an option for the Google AI....

0 Likes
kyebeck
Apprentice
Options
Im still having this problem also if i manually make a call from watch screen and galaxy buds in it still makes the call via watch speaker and not buds ? Surely samsung should of sorted this by now the watch 3 was able to do all this until google jumped on the bandwagon with samsung 🙄
0 Likes
castanedasergio
Student
Options

I also have this problem using Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 bluetooth headseat don´t work making or taking calls.

0 Likes