Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic doesnt show notification

(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 10:14 PM)
RitaM67
Student
Options

Hi ,

Just purchased Galaxy watch 4 classic all good except it doesn't show notification for emails, messages, messenger.. 

Tried everything i could find to set it up. This is second Samsung watch in our family i have watch 3 about year old , so its not like i dont know what to do.

If i open message app on the watch it shows messages received, but no notification on the app or watch face.

I have galaxy 21 ultra phone. 

Does anybody knows the solution? Please help#, @

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @RitaM67, have you checked your Watch Settings>Notifications>
1. Show with details is switched on
2. Notifications indicator set to on
Apologies if you've already checked these. The next step would be to check the same on your phone under Galaxy Wearable>Notifications>Advanced features. Also, while in there check in App notifications that your failing apps are enabled for notification.
RitaM67
Student
Options

Hi @Voyager, I have  I did all of it.😭

0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Okay @Rita67, I would clear the cache from the watch next just to tick off all the options. Do a search on Google there are plenty of easy to follow YouTube and/or associated pages. It worked for me when my Watch 5 Pro stopped sending texts and making phone calls.
0 Likes
RitaM67
Student
Options

I did it as well, nothing is helping 😞

0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @RitaM67, have you checked the following?

Remote use

When connected remotely, both the phone and watch have active data connection via Wi-Fi or Cellular Data. To enable or disable remote connection, from the  Galaxy Wearable app on the paired device, select the Watch settings > Advanced features > Remote connection switch.  

Standalone mode

In Standalone mode, the watch is not connected to the smartphone and operates as a standalone device. While in Standalone mode, the watch will only send and receive notifications from the Watch phone number and will have no access to Watch manager functions. When the watch is in standalone mode, the connection status will appear in Quick settings. 

0 Likes
RitaM67
Student
Options

Thanks everybody for trying. My watch still not showing any notifications. I have this expensive watch and it doesnt work. Sad  

0 Likes
RitaM67
Student
Options

I did it :(, no luck

0 Likes