Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 4 body composition stops at 66%

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 01:49 PM)
Willvorine
Apprentice
Options
Have an issue as of the last week. The body composition never passes 66% and says it failed "don't let your hands touch during measurement" anyone got a fix yet?  Tried reset! Cleared cache etc nothing works? Any suggestions? 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Is your watch automatically recording your workouts? Double-check if Auto detect workouts is enabled.

To do this, head to Samsung Health on your watch > Settings > toggle on Auto detect workouts. The watch will now detect and record your exercise sessions
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Yea, it's been very glitchy since the last software update. There is a thread on it somewhere... Hopefully Samsung fix it on the next update!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Willc23
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. How did you fix it? 

Willvorine
Apprentice
Options
Nothing worked. I had to take in for repair to Samsung centre and turned out it was a faulty sensor. 😩Lucky it was still under warranty
TackleT62
First Poster
Options

I turned off auto-detect for activities, and then ran the body composition measurement.  That finally worked and I got my first BMI Score!  After the measurement, I returned and turned Auto-detect back on.  INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, the body composition measurement worked for the second test with the Auto-detect enabled.  So, it must be that for the first test it has to be off, but after that everything is okay.  

(1)