Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 - Battery Life

(Topic created on: 29-12-2021 07:47 AM)
Chel_Nighty
Pioneer
Options
Any one else noticing thr galaxy watch 4 battery life is worse then the older models?
I had the galaxy watch classic 1st edition and the battery would last 2.5 days easy with an hour exercise and up to 2 hours walking s day. 
Got this for Christmas and it's struggling to last a day 😪 
26 REPLIES 26
mykee_jayden
Explorer
Options
Yes! It was ok when I firt got it now it lasts probably half a day 🙄
LongTall
Explorer
Options
I hope you get this sorted for New Year 😔🤞
0 Likes
LongTall
Explorer
Options
Tut tut🤨
0 Likes
Chel_Nighty
Pioneer
Options
Ohh so yours started off OK? Mine has been bad since the day I got it charged it set it all up turned off all the extras like BP checker, sleep tracker etc and it hasn't helped at all I can't even wear it through the night as it drains that fast 😫
mykee_jayden
Explorer
Options
I got mine on release and it worked like a dream now I have to have it in power saving to last a day.. But I'm sure it'll get a software update soon with Android 12 and UI 4 on it's way
0 Likes
Chel_Nighty
Pioneer
Options
Ahh OK so possibly is to do with the software 🤔 fingers crossed it improves soon then as I can't even get a day put of it at the moment 🤦‍♀️
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Reduced battery life on your Samsung smart watch

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/
0 Likes
Shazm
First Poster
Options
I got the new 4 at Christmas set up fully charged but it only lasts a day . I need to charge it every night
0 Likes
Chel_Nighty
Pioneer
Options
Yeah same here which is really disappointing considering my original galaxy active watch 1 lasted 2.5 days easily 😕