Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 4 4g

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 08:14 PM)
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options

Anyone know what this means? When ever I leave my phone in the house, so out of range from my watch, I get this notification 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I'd love to actually have my watch4 to be in a position to help you... 😄
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Your esim plan is missing. What country and network? You should provide your EID to your network provider who should then active your esim profile which should link when you set up your watch.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
That's what your plan on the watch should look like. 20210824_200438_38442.jpg
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Mine shows that too, that's why I'm confused 🙈 when phone rings, it comes through to my watch aswel, never tried while I've been without my phone tho20210824_201254_6933.jpg
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
You aint missing out dont worry 🙈😂 think I prefer my 1st Samsung galaxy watch, struggling to get use to this one, mind you, I do hate change 😂 so its guna take some time getting use to
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you set up an add on plan for your watch with your network provider
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I had the same issue. To confirm that the problem exists you need to turn off WiFi on the watch and put the phone in flight mode. By doing this the watch will try to connect to through 4g and if it comes up with that message it means your plan isn't setup correctly and you should contact O2. My plan is with Vodafone so I can set everything myself in my Vodafone account.
0 Likes
dreadz123
Journeyman
Options
I've just got my 4g watch today.. You need to add the esim to your mobile provide plan... Currently I think it's only Vodafone and EE that are able to? I've configured mine today and can leave the house etc and make calls etc with phone left inside. Think I'll disable mobile data though as it seems to drain battery very quickly.

Also I've heard there are updates available for the Bluetooth versions but not 4g... My security date is June??
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Same here, still not sent Active 2 back yet...🙃
0 Likes