Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 3 - vertical white line appears on dial of watch

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 11:29 AM)
Basava
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have ordered samsung galaxy watch3 from samsung and received the order (UK5338076337) on 16th Feb 2021. 

Opened box on 26th Feb 2021 and followed startup steps. When i look at this smart watch, there is issue related to white vertical line appears on smart watch dial frame. Could you please advise me, how to get rid of this vertical white line or how could i return this item and get new item delivered to me. 

Please provide me the details. 

Regards

Basava

8 REPLIES 8
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello @Basava

sorry, but I couldn´t quite understand your problems. can you please provide some pictures or a better description of the issue. I would like to try to help you!

regards

0 Likes
SheShe87
First Poster
Options

I have a similar problem. The first time it happened, the line was right down the middle of the screen. I powered down the watch, and it was gone when it powered back up. That was a few weeks ago. Now I have another line on the right side of the watch face that won't go away with powering the watch down.

Any suggestions? Pic attached.Samsung Watch Line.jpg

mattp32
First Poster
Options

i have this same issue. looks just like this picture, i have rebooted the watch, let the bat drain down to 0 and recharged up to 100% and its still on it.

0 Likes
Guru K
Student
Options

Can someone pls help me. Just 5-6 months of watch usage. Lines have come up in display. Customer service representative said eventhough it is not your fault or physical damage, warranty wont cover this according to company policy and I need to pay rs.6000 nearly for this. Totally not acceptable and this the is the reason why I usually dont prefer Samsung.. They will charge a bomb for display specifically and in this case, eventhough no fault from my end. Attrotious approach by Samsung !!! 

Guru K
Student
Options

I am also thinking to take a video of my putting this watch into a river and take a video and share in all social media that, this is Samsung product's worth and they keep charging customer for their product's fault and say no to Samsung !!! This is why Garmin or Apple is worth it !!! I have apple and Garmin products... You dont need any service centres for them and also, it is replacement directly there.. no words exchanged... That is treating customer like a king !!!

0 Likes
toddy67
First Poster
Options

This has also appeared on my watch, the thin vertical white line appears on the left side of the watch but otherwise identical, unfortunately I have misplaced my receipt but by reading other replies it dosen't seem like it would have done any good, I have temporarily gone back to my S3 and hoping it will eventually clear, but if it helps any other user, I remember using the white torch function on the night before I placed it on charge, and noticed the line the next morning as I removed it from the charging unit.

0 Likes
Members_hv9MDav
Student
Options

I have the same problem

0 Likes
Members_hv9MDav
Student
Options

What can people do with that? What cause that? I have the same...I did not do anything just oce it appeared

0 Likes