Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 back button not working & Samsung Pay constantly popping up

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 05:25 PM)
AxtellStacie
Apprentice
Options

My Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 back button has stopped working. I've cleaned it as suggested, it's under a year old but alas, the back button just refuses to work. Is there anything else I can do?

Also, Samsung Pay KEEPS POPPING UP!! IT'S HYPER ANOYING! I've removed the app from my phone to try and stop it. Rebooted the watch and STILL it trys constantly to get me to set up Samsung Pay... like every couple minutes. 

I see via Google search these are common problems. Has Samsung come out with a fix?? Owning a business makes my Watch extremely helpful, but I need it to work! Any advice will be extremely helpful. 

I don't understand what happened to make these things start or occur, but it's making me very annoyed with Samsung and I've always been loyal. I'm starting to second guess it because my kids iWatches and iPhone's do not have any similar problems. I've always said I hated iPhone, but they don't seem near as glitchy... HELP!!

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@AxtellStacie: It may be the case that your Back button is sticking. This would explain why it doesn't appear to be working, and why Samsung Pay keeps popping up (as a shortcut exists whereby you can press and hold the Back button for 2-3 seconds to open the app). With this in mind you may wish to try heading to Settings > Advanced > Press and hold, to see if this feature can be disabled on the Back Key, or moved to the Home Key, as I appreciate that the constant pop ups would be annoying. To address the issue with the Back Key itself, please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and an advisor will be able to arrange for the watch to be inspected and repaired. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
simonegallina
Student
Options

same here with Watch4!

0 Likes