Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

samsung galaxy s8 blue moving box on lock screen

(Topic created on: 06-08-2018 10:16 AM)
lailab
First Poster
Options

my samsung galaxy s8 has a blue moving box on the lock screen and does not let me use my phone at all i cannot use the touch screen at all please help how to i get rid of this 

106 REPLIES 106
seth2124
First Poster
Options

this doesnt work for me bacause everytime i touch the screen it acts like a back button and now ive turned the phone off with the power and volume buttons and cant even get into the phone 

0 Likes
bluebeepingsqua
First Poster
Options

can you get a real *****ing solution

0 Likes
Panini
First Poster
Options
This solution worked for me. Thanks a lot. Really Samsung phone sucks. I moved from iPhone to s9+ now I am regretting.
0 Likes
Markmiglio
First Poster
Options
Thanks a lot!
0 Likes
daniel40
First Poster
Options

it wont let me tap the emergency buuton

0 Likes
sgalili
First Poster
Options

did anyone found a solution for this yet? I've just got stuck with these insane blue boxes on my galaxy s8+. i tried everything... can't access my phone in any way. PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
sgalili
First Poster
Options
that's funny... I was struggling with this issue for more than 2 hours, nothing worked. I've posted here and few seconds later BOOM - I've managed to get rid of these *****ty blue boxes. Sorry, but I can't even tell what exactly was the trigger which turned it off, all i did is pressing and releasing the power button + volume up + home button, all three together, for about 20 times (overall it took around 5 seconds) and Voila - phone is unlocked and back to life 🙂
Karma is a *****
0 Likes
tquart
First Poster
Options

I've tried holding the power button then press the volume up three times. The blue boxes went away after that. This was on a S9+.  

0 Likes
Lupe26
First Poster
Options

First things first you need to use 2 fingers to swipe and to click you need to click then tap twice once you got this down you go to settings>accessibility>talkback>off after this your phone should go back to normal hope this helped

0 Likes
Myacidninja
First Poster
Options

or juat triple click the home button rapidly like IOS

0 Likes