Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

samsung galaxy s8 blue moving box on lock screen

(Topic created on: 07-11-2019 08:39 AM)
lailab
First Poster
Options

my samsung galaxy s8 has a blue moving box on the lock screen and does not let me use my phone at all i cannot use the touch screen at all please help how to i get rid of this 

106 REPLIES 106
random2
First Poster
Options

you will live an awesome life bro .. thank you so much it got me out of the Sh***Y box.

0 Likes
VatsalJain
First Poster
Options

yeh the same problem is what i am facing but in samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and as in the solution it is mentioned foremergency mode i couldn't find any emergency mode option

0 Likes
VatsalJain
First Poster
Options
after long press of power key
0 Likes
808note9
First Poster
Options

This unusual feature that was activated in error requires you to first tap the object to move the blue box to your selection,  then double tap the selected key it intent to enter your selection.  To move up and down, use two fingers to swipe instead of one. 

This might help you get past your lock screen then arrive to the settings where you can disable the voice assistant or screen reader feature in accessibility

0 Likes
Babsklvn01
First Poster
Options

With the new upgraded os, the default "pressing home 3 three times no longer work".  I get to notice this while trying every trick and solution possible fo me not using my phone for more than two days makes me so sick as a part of me is sliping away. So i keep trying every necessary tricks that could work. 

Then i tried to press the button combination of going into recovery mode ( old andriod trick on custom rom) and i noticed the sound stopped for a while and continues not until i kinda stumble across this comment which matches what i noticed then i keep on pressing the combination keys together( vol up + Power button + home ). and the blue disappeared. And the restriction was removed. And i was able to enter my password.

Though, this really sucks with Samsung phones, and alot of people have lost/destroyed their phone based on this issue due to frustration. 

But to me, in my country, its more really like advanced security (technology). We are being harrassed by so called Police men, collecting one's phone and going through your data, your chats, your emails, bank details( account information & account balance) and your installed applications which is very bad.

So i see this as advanced Security for me, now i believe i can work Freely.

0 Likes
JerseyGirl
First Poster
Options

Perfect .... worked first time.  Much better than trying to power off and trying to click on emergency mode etc, .... that never worked for me.

Thanks so much.

0 Likes
cheesecake
First Poster
Options

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Chercher
First Poster
Options

So grateful for this. Ihad to do it several times but it worked in the end !  

0 Likes
Chercher
First Poster
Options

Thanks a million.  Took several goes but finally worked.  nb think maybe am having trouble with touch screen. May get a stylus. 

0 Likes
Blog
First Poster
Options
My Emergency Mode option is missing, so I only have the other two options. Help!
0 Likes