Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s215g

(Topic created on: 16-04-2021 08:10 PM)
Rosey
Apprentice
Options
Hi got new galaxy s215g fone when i use my galaxy buds live only right one will work any ideas how the left one isn't working 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Double check both buds are charged, I had an issue of one bud coming out of position & because of that only one was fully charged.
Rosey
Apprentice
Options
I have made sure they r in charging case properly & which case wouldn't close otherwise. Tried everything but still no joy..
0 Likes
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
I've just Googled your query, and it says that to keep them in the case and just open the case to start the pairing process once paired then just pop them in and should work
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
You may have the set intended for Van Gogh !
0 Likes
RosieoRosie
Apprentice
Options
I always put music on or whatever first,then take earphones from case,connects both straight away.
Rosey
Apprentice
Options
Will give it a go thanks
0 Likes
dwhit032
First Poster
Options
I was having the exact same issue only the left ear bud had very muted sound coming through. At first i blamed my hearing, but i could clearly hear playback when holding the right ear bud to my left ear. I've rebooted several times and changed the eartip to the larger one. Now for whatever reason i only get clear audio from the left bud if i tilt my head sideways 90°
0 Likes
Rosey
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for comments looks like my new S21 is getting sent bk to be checked for a fault
0 Likes