Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy fit2 swimming tracking accuracy

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 08:56 AM)
Sonnguyen512
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I use the band for swimming. In my swimming freestyle test, it can detect the swimming style ( I just hit the start swimming button to start tracking the workout), but the length of the pool is totally incorrect. The pool which I used is 50m length but the app shows me only 25m, the number of rounds is also correct. I just don’t know how to correct the length pool info in the app. Is it able to set or fix by the tracking algorithm?

87C9CF73-94A0-48D7-A1FF-1EA925A6BC66.png

4FD4BC9F-0753-4736-AE06-C319E991AEDD.png

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Members_R4iN1LP
Student
Options

Hey, it interests me too. the 50 meters feel like only 25 meters in the pool.

0 Likes
Sonnguyen512
Apprentice
Options

Actually, you can set the pool length in Samsung health app. Follow these steps:

- Open samsung health app

- Go to More->Select the gear icon in your band(Mine is Galaxy Fit2)->Manage exercises->Swimming. Then you can see the pool length setting in there.

It's quite weird that Samsung doesn't make it easier to set the pool length, put it somewhere in easy to see place.

Members_R4iN1LP
Student
Options

Ohho, it never occurred to me. thank you very much for the information! it would be best if you could sense its length. but it was also a huge help, thanks again!

0 Likes
Members_TIyVh1F
First Poster
Options

Hi there!

May I ask you to be more detailed, please? I have my Samsung Galaxy Fit2 and a Galaxy s23 phone, and I can't do what you've described to change the pool length from 25m to 50 m.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Members_TIyVh1F
First Poster
Options

Aha! Resolved! It is, in fact, quite easily done. You need to connect your galaxyfit2 to the phone. Then go to Samsung's proprietary Wearables app. Then go into the fit2 device. Then go to the Health Parameters section, then go to Managing Physical Exercises, choose the swimming pool, and there you go, change the length of the swimming pool to anything you like.

0 Likes