Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy fit e not pairing

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 10:10 AM)
Lottie75
First Poster
Options

I had my galaxy fit e in December, after struggling to get it paired for weeks I managed by some unknown miracle. Yesterday I charged it and it became disconnected from my phone, now it won't pair AGAIN. I've done everything from turning both devices on/off, turning Bluetooth on/off, deleting the app and reinstalling it. It shows up but isn't highlighted to connect. Any ideas??? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @Lottie75! What phone are you trying to connect to the Galaxy fit e? Make sure that the Samsung Gear App, the Galaxy Fit e and the phone's software are all up to date. Also, check that the Bluetooth is turned on for both the phone and the Gear. 

0 Likes
Gerito
Student
Options

I have similar problem. My fit restarting itself 4-5 times and after that my phone (Samsung Galaxy A50) can't found the fit. How can I restart the fit without phone?

Unku
First Poster
Options
I have same issue. help me please
0 Likes
Johnian
First Poster
Options

all of a sudden my Samsung Fit which i have had for years fails to sync with my Samsung S8 phone through the Wearable program. i have uninstalled and reinstalle a few times to no avail. i then tried Open Fit and that works. I would prefer to use your software and connect to Samsung Health as i have been doing for years. please help

0 Likes
Marvin63
First Poster
Options

Much the same problem, reloaded app,  shutdown/restarts did very little.

In the end found that removing the fit e from the  bluetooth pairing (unpair) then reconnect appear to work. You may have to wait until the various apps have given up and their is no activity on the fit e before it works.

This was the second, time I reconnected using this technique,  but it still took two attempts before it worked.

Good luck

tom1955
First Poster
Options

I am trying to pair with my Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530W but when I enter the pin numbers as suggest 0000 or 1234 by thew Samsung wear app it tells me an incorrect pin or password.

0 Likes
Stoic_gemini
First Poster
Options

Been more than a month since i have tried to reconnect my phone but been in vain until i came across your advice, and it worked!!!! Thanks and appreciate it. Peace out..

0 Likes
Kam
First Poster
Options
I have a efit E713, its not turning on or pairing with my phone. My phone is Samsung 9+
0 Likes