Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 04:18 PM)
Cecilylawman2
Student
Options

My left bud has stopped working (when I take them out the box it says the left on is disconnected). It was perfectly fine yesterday and I dont know what to do. They where a christmas present and i don't know what has happened! Yesterday I dropped them once but nothing else. I have worn them at least once a day since Christmas and nothing has go wrong! I have done no strenuous activity in them and never worn them outside in the rain or in the bath/shower! I occasionally fall asleep in them but nothing else! If you don't know how I might be able to sort it I would like to know where and how much I would spend fixing them. I have tried dissconectin them but unsuccessfully thus far!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Cecilylawman2 

Have you tried restarting or resetting your Galaxy Buds? Have a look at this useful link from our friends in the US.

0 Likes
Cecilylawman2
Student
Options

I have tried resetting them but so far it hasn't worked?

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, I see. Place your Galaxy Buds in their case, make sure that the charging contacts on both the Galaxy Buds and case are in contact with each other and are clean of any foreign materials. Does the charging light turn Red? If so, leave both the Buds in the case for 10 minutes and try using them again. Is the left one holding charge now? 

0 Likes