Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Buds with Windows 10 laptop

(Topic created on: 10-06-2019 02:31 PM)
Max1996S
Student
Options

Do the Galaxy Buds work well with a laptop that has Windows 10 as its OS?

0 Likes
Go to solution
36 REPLIES 36
shakil612
First Poster
Options

it works. thanks

0 Likes
WaltzWithLeo
First Poster
Options

Is it just me? Or does it sound ***** when this option is selected?

0 Likes
ROHE1984
First Poster
Options

The given solution will not give you the best sound experience on your buds.

Do not set the Headset (Galaxy Buds (2272) Handsfree-AG Audio) as standard playback device. I've disabled this one.

Set Headphones (Galaxy Buds (2273) Stereo) as standard playback device. you are able to set enhancements like bass boost, headphone virtualization or loudness qualization as wll as 2 channnel quality. These settings are unavailable for the "Headset".

0 Likes
EdesRozsa
First Poster
Options

This was the solution for me. Thank you.

EdesRozsa_0-1608580116727.png

0 Likes
KQ60
First Poster
Options

I can pair and connect my Galaxy Earbuds+ with my Windows 10 laptop and can hear videos etc. but on Google Meet or Zoom my earbuds+ microphone doesn't work.  I have tried various suggested fixes to no avail.  I have deleted Earbuds+ and re connected using Samsung Wearable App but this still doesn't solve the issue.  Should I be using headset (Mono) or Headphones (Stereo)?  I think I have  have tried both.

0 Likes
hyunjins_americano
First Poster
Options

Every time I connect my earbuds and I play a song, the audio becomes really glitchy.

0 Likes
Members_YRmFahx
First Poster
Options

I have done all this going into settings and changing things around with no such luck.

Turned out by sheer fluke I got my pc to see my buds as a headset by having my buds connected to my phone first before pairing them with my PC again. They just dropped connection with my phone and came up on my PC as a headset (hands-free) so now I can use them for discord and gaming at the same time.

Try doing this.

0 Likes