Much-neglected update: I bought a pair of these not that long after the initial response, but found the sound lag unbearable, which is why I returned them immediately. As an alternative, I looked elsewhere and tried out on-ear headphones, which proved far better in every conceivable aspect.
With this, I'd like to request the closure of this thread.
Mine is working fine with bit of exception of out of sync for movies.
You need to check options of speaker. Try Hands-Free AG Audio insead of Stereo.
I can't use the volume keys to adjust my galaxy buds volume!!!! It's so frustrating, I have to go the AG hands-free volume and manually change it with my mouse everytime I want to adjust any volume
For ANYONE dealing with Volume Control issues. I got a temporary fix. But you might have to do it everytime you pair to the buds.
1. Go to SETTINGS
2. Go To SYSTEM then SOUND
3. Click on MANAGE SOUND DEVICES * Like Picture Below*
4. Disable BOTH OUTPUT HEADSET AND INPUT HEADSET FROM GALAXY BUDS.
5. RE ENABLE THEM AND THE VOLUME SHOULD be able to be controlled after that.
Let me know if it works!
this is a win10 problem... before i have the samsung galaxy buds+ i had a other bluetooth earbuds with the same problem and its still here... if i take a skype call and it go to handfree device, and its in mono mode?
windows 10 needs to fix this not samsung.
One way I find easy connecting the Samsung Wireless Earbuds to Windows 10 is connecting the Samsung Wireless Buds to the laptop via usb to type-C charger, then in 'Setting', go to 'Bluetooth & other devices'- click 'Add Bluetooth or other device' and your laptop should instantly locate the device.
Hope this helps, goodluck!
So here's my situyation
When Buds+ are connected to my Win10 pc I get 3 audio devices for output:
- Speakers (realtek Audio) > The PC's speakers thru internal audio board
- Headset (Galaxy Buds+ Stereo) > The default upon connection; when I use youtube or tidal PC's volume keys work, but when using M$ Teams volume keys do not work (the slider on screen changes but volume remains at max). In advanced properties I can see 2 channels, 16 bit, 44,1 KHz.
- In Ear Headset (Galaxy Buds+ Stereo - Free AG Audio) > I need choose this one to have PC's volume keys working when in M$ Teams. In advanced properties I can only see 1 channels, 16 bit, 16 KHz.
1- Why are there two output devices?
2-Is teher a solution for volume keys?