Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Buds with Windows 10 laptop

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 10:42 AM)
Max1996S
Student
Options

Do the Galaxy Buds work well with a laptop that has Windows 10 as its OS?

0 Likes
36 REPLIES 36
Euan_Casey321
Student
Options

0 Likes
thegios
Explorer
Options

?????

Blank answer?

0 Likes
Euan_Casey321
Student
Options
There are 2 devices because 1 has a mic and the other doesn't. The AG audio does have a mic and that's why it is used on MS teams and other video call apps. The stereo device sounds better but has no mic and is used on apps that don't need one, like Youtube. The volume key for stereo doesn't work when you are on MS teams because you are connected to AG audio instead of stereo. I hope this answers your question.
0 Likes
thegios
Explorer
Options

This is clear thanks...

I'm still having some issues with Teams when choosing AG Audio but I'll try again after your explanation.

Thanks

thegios
Explorer
Options

by the way... On non-Samsung Addroid phone (I have Pixel 4 XL) what's the best codec to use wit the buds+: AAC or SBC? 

0 Likes
Orihs
First Poster
Options

Greetings!

I recently bought my Galaxy Buds and they work with all of my devices, except my PC (Windows 10). I connected to my tablet, my smartphone and my notebook and in all of those devices it keeps connected and work just fine. But when I connect to my other PC (desktop) it disconnects within seconds, I connected other bluetooth devices and it doesn't happen, only with my Galaxy Buds, even when turning the bluetooth of all my other devices off.

Can someone help me?

0 Likes
tarun2
First Poster
Options

I can able to connect my galaxy buds, 2019 model, to my windows 10 laptop but it will break the audio voice when i used to watch movies or with a client meeting every few seconds or meeting it was not clear as my connecting Samsung mobiles.

I love Samsung products but instead of Samsung, I want to switch to the apple products. I am not satisfied with Samsung products.

0 Likes
AhmadHarb
First Poster
Options

This worked for me, thank you

0 Likes
Slyden_x
First Poster
Options

Yes, but microphone don't work yet

0 Likes
snekindisguise