Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro noise cancellation

(Topic created on: 18-04-2022 04:29 PM)
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are not noise cancelling as adequate. instill hear noises from oitside. I use the buds with their LARGEST fittings, i already have AIRTIGHT seal, i feel TIGHT fit in my ears.

Screenshot_20220417-220848_Galaxy Buds Pro Manager.jpg

as seen on the screenshot, the settings are CORRECT. Samsung, please fix and update the software of the buds. The current software of rhe buds is not noise cancelling adequatelly.

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine are OK with the noise cancellation, I find the max volume is a bit low for me personally, if they weren't free I'd have sent them back. My old Airpods Pro were 100% better in everyway.

Certainly not worth the asking price if purchased separately.
0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

I believe, they are halfway done, because they are given for free. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Buy foam tips, with them the best IEM better than Sony XM
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
With all due respect.. you will not get 100% isolation from in ear bud headphones. I find the buds pro do a fairly good job for what they are...

However if you want a decent experience for noise cancellation then you need some audiophile over ears such as Sony XM4 headphones. But these come with a price tag... mine costed £360.

I am not sure what you expect from a pair of in-ear buds... that have typically been given away as a freebie with a phone.

P.s. I have owned the buds pro for a year... and got them as a free gift with my S21 ultra... they are decent for short usage times whilst out and about... train...walking etc. However for extended use then you really need to invest in some 'proper' phones.

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

can you provide a link to these? 

0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

hello, what i expect is Samsung to keep its word. of Samsung says 99%Noise canselled for this model, i expect to receive exactly what is promised for this model 99% noise cancelled, why i have this expectation? Because I am promised exactly that. 

0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Hello. If you read the print it states " up to 99% ". This is not a guarantee that is will definitely block at least 99%... but will try and block 'up to' 99%.

This means that the sound will likely block out the majority of repetitive white noise... but NO headphones would claim 100%. I would say the buds pro do this quite well.

ANC is very good at removing repetitive sounds... hum... background... repetitive sound that can be processed... but it will not be effective on all types of random sound.

Good luck with finding any noise cancelling headphones that do so....
even the market leaders would not be 100%.

By the way.. . I would understand your annoyance if you paid £219 at that promise. I just wanted to ask... did you get these as a free promo ? If that is the case I don't think you have too much to complain about...

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Solution
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08S32WH4Z/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_W855FY065MTZS039SPS8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Cost me about £30 as shipped from America.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

i never asked about 100%, never asked about 99,9% but it is promised by samsung and samsung is failing here. i never asked for 99%, i asked for lower then promised. i asked for 90% noise cancellation, and i have reasonable expactation for 90% when i am promised 99,9% noise cancellation by samsung, how is my expectation unreasonable when i am asking for less than i am promised? 

0 Likes