Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy buds pro claim

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 08:35 PM)
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I got my claim validated on 29th January the same day I got my s21 ultra does anyone know how long it will take to get them delivered. Thank you 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
have you received the confirmation email saying it has been assessed and approved because it takes up to 30 days from that confirmation email I'm still waiting for my confirmation email but I've I've had a few promotions recently so the procedure is the same if you go to the email you have received that is an option you can track your claim that might help you
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
hi thanks for your quick reply. yes I got my confirmation for my claim validated on 29th January at about 10.30pm UK time
swamprat
Pioneer
Options
They say it can take up to 45 days they will contact you as soon as they are dispatched
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
Thank you
swamprat
Pioneer
Options
no worries
0 Likes
Marbus
Student
Options
I submitted my claim on Jan 28th, got a Claim validated message 2 hours later and I just got a "reward shipped" message today.
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
I submitted my claim on the 29th and got it validated the same day but its still saying claim validated now nothing about reward shopped yet
0 Likes
Marbus
Student
Options
I got my Galaxy Buds Pro delivered on Saturday. So they have started shipping them. Not long to wait now 👌.
0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options
what do you think of them? what courier delivered yours?
0 Likes