Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy buds plus real v fake

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 11:51 AM)
Wiki83
Journeyman
Options
Please help me somebody tell me this Galxy buds is real but I don't think so because I have oryginal and see different. Which is real 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Kornboi
First Poster
Options
The real one has the metal grill in the earpiece, did you buy them directly from Samsung?
0 Likes
Wiki83
Journeyman
Options
Yes I bought from Samsung this another not from Samsung page
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Actually neither look right. Carphone Warehouse have images of the genuine product and neither you have photographed look the same. https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/samsung/galaxy-buds-plus.html

The CW website uses imagery taken from Samsung. The genuine buds are made by AKG. They do have a metal grill but it's inside the pod not covering it. Even so it should still be visible.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
The one of the left is a fake, it is missing the inner microphone, and has a plastic mesh, when it should have a metal grill.
The one on the right is real.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

the ones on the C.W page have the silicone tips fitted hence why they look different !

Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Left is fake , fake buds DO NOT pair with the wearable app , if you bought them cheap and not from a reputable place then yes they are definitely fake

0 Likes
ayushj051
First Poster
Options

your Samsung earbuds should easily pair with Wearable app, if not then consider it as a Fake, however, there are other different ways on how to spot fake Samsung Galaxy Buds

0 Likes