Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds + not working

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 03:10 PM)
Maxgerms
Apprentice
Options

Hi All, 

I am currently having a issue using the right side of my buds +. On the samsung wearable apps says my right side bud is disconnected. I try putting it back to the case but its not working. 

Anyone had this problem before? If yes, do you have any solution? 

7 REPLIES 7
Members_l3BG42k
Student
Options
hello
0 Likes
Maxgerms
Apprentice
Options

Hi

0 Likes
AGENTD023C
Explorer
Options
Remove the silicone ear piece. You will see to arrows pointing inwards. Gently open the buds at this point. Don't pull the apart, there is the thin cable holding the 2 sides together. Be careful. Once opened, you can check to make sure the cable is attached correctly. My right ear piece had no bass and volume was very low to non existant at times. After doing this, and pressing on the port to make a secure connection inside, they work perfectly. I was very nervous doing this myself. but it worked.
0 Likes
Maxgerms
Apprentice
Options

I have tried to open the the buds but its very tight. You tried to focus it open?

0 Likes
AGENTD023C
Explorer
Options
Yes. I seen a video on YouTube about how to open. takes a bit if force. Once its open, you will see the cable inside. one side looks like it has an attachment to a tiny motherboard. this can be unplugged and replugged easily. I unplugged it and replugged it, pressed on it to make sure its secure, and then re-aligned the 2 arrows to close the buds.
0 Likes
Nigelc
First Poster
Options
I cant get any of my buds to connect to the app it just keeps saying that its disconnected for both buds and case
0 Likes
Nigelc
First Poster
Options
I have also tried uninstalling the wearable app and reinstalling and have tried clearing the cach and force stopping and even disconnected them from the Bluetooth and nothing
0 Likes