Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro do not switch between the phone and the laptop.

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
CoolerMax
First Poster
Options

I have a Galaxy Z Fold3 5G  phone and a Galaxy Book2 Pro  (Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360) laptop. I'm tired of putting up with this inconvenience. My Galaxy Buds2 Pro headphones refuse to switch between these devices. As soon as I connect to the phone, I can't use the headphones with the laptop. If they do switch, they work incorrectly. Sometimes one earbud works, sometimes none at all. It's impossible for branded products to work so poorly. Why can't I switch as easily as between a tablet and a phone? Why don't the headphones switch between the laptop and the phone? This is a premium product, it shouldn't work this w

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've written many irrate posts about this issue, root cause is Windows 11, solution sadly is to use a wired Samsung USB C headset, as whatever BT buds, headset I use are problematic.20240524_104010_1000017350_1716543613.jpg
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options
Worse buds I ever had.... Even the cheaper ones have a better connectivity than buds 2 pro....
0 Likes
CoolerMax
First Poster
Options
Build Number : R510XXU0AXC2
Android version : RTOS 1.0
Release Date : 2024-03-18
• Stability and reliability
The stability has been improved.

Build Number : R510XXU0AXB4
Android version : RTOS 1.0
Release Date : 2024-03-06
• Auto switch Buds
Operations for connectivity with PCs and usability have been improved.
※Supported devices and versions
  . Phone/Tablet: Supported on devices with One UI 4.1.1 or above and the “Continuity Service” app version 1.2.16 or above.
  . Galaxy Book: Supported on Samsung Settings v6.0.0 and later versions.
• Stability and reliability
An Auracast™ and device operation-related stabilization code has been applied.
0 Likes