Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy and S3 watch no Whatsapp Bottom Telegram Messenger calls Notification

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 09:45 AM)
dabisaleh
Explorer
Options

I can't receive WhatsApp calls and any IP based telephony call notification on my wearable samsung watch. Please help.

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Goto GALAXY WEARABLE on your phone, then click on NOTIFICATIONS (it is immediately below the watchface image). If the master switch (top of page) is already on, scroll down to RECENTLY SENT NOTIFICATIONS, then click SEE ALL. Find the app(s) that you want to be notified about, and switch them on.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I don't think it actually let's you answer calls on third party apps if I get a whats app call or Facebook call it will let me know but it will say answer on phone
dabisaleh
Explorer
Options

Notifications are ok for WhatsApp, I can't receive the WhatsApp calls. It sends a missed call message right after the call ,but doesn't show the incoming call.

0 Likes
dabisaleh
Explorer
Options

I can't see the WhatsApp calls, not also the answer on the phone option. It sends a missed call message right after the call ,but doesn't show the incoming call.

Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I believe the watch only notifies you of an incoming call - not use it as a remote extension to your phone, for having conversations on. If you are being visually notified of a WhatsApp call, but no audible notification, then see if you need to make any adjustments in SOUND AND VIBRATION. After that, all I can suggest is that you get a James Bond watch. 😁
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's happened to me once of twice on Facebook but never what's app, do you have the notifications enabled?
0 Likes
dabisaleh
Explorer
Options

I don't receive any call notification from WhatsApp calls. Only incoming calls Notifications are from the regular phone. 

0 Likes
dabisaleh
Explorer
Options

My problem is that I don't receive the incoming WhatsApp calls on my watch

0 Likes
dabisaleh
Explorer
Options

Yes I do. I receive a missed call notification from WhatsApp just after the incoming call. So I receive a WhatsApp call, I'm not notified on my watch. Once the incoming call is stopped, I receive a missed call notification from WhatsApp on my watch.

0 Likes