Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy active watch

(Topic created on: 10-04-2021 08:37 AM)
Danboi10
Explorer
Options
Guys. I did the watch update 2 days ago. Since then...my battery life is poor. 
100% when I put it on at 745am all I have done is go to the toilet ans sit down. 
45min later and I'm on 91% already.
Normally I end the day with 45% left 

I have very basic notifications on 
Bpm is also off 

Any ideas 
13 REPLIES 13
Sp82
Navigator
Options
Same here, I needed to charge my watch every 2 days but after the update I have to charge it every day without doing anything 😔
Danboi10
Explorer
Options
I'm now at 86% and I haven't moved
0 Likes
Baggie1975
Apprentice
Options
Me too, since doing the update the watch has gone from 100% at 7am to 0% by 11am 🤦🏼
0 Likes
Sp82
Navigator
Options
Hopefully we'll get a new update VERY soon that it'll fix the problem. I don't think there is anything we can do to solve the problem 😕
Danboi10
Explorer
Options
Do you think a watch reset will help?
0 Likes
Sp82
Navigator
Options
I don't know it normally does in a smartphone so I don't think it would do any harm on a smart watch
0 Likes
Sp82
Navigator
Options
I just reset mine and I put it to charge ... we'll see if it makes any difference, I'll let you know later on or at the latest tomorrow
JodieS
Apprentice
Options
This has happened to me, I did the update and it died withing 4 hours I charged it and it died again. The next day I left it at home and the battery was fine as soon as I put it on it drained so I don't know of its because it drains when connected to my phone.
0 Likes
Sp82
Navigator
Options
UPDATE AFTER I RESET AND CHARGED MY WATCH ... I used my watch as I normally do from when I took it off the charge ( at midday ) and not @ 7.10pm it's still on 83% maybe it's just luck but I would DEFINITELY recommend a reset

20210410_190759_8146.jpg

0 Likes