Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 02:31 PM)
DoNotBuyActive2Watch
First Poster
Options

I was given the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch as a gift 5 months ago and was super excited - I love love love sports tech.

My first run I got very high heart rate readings for the first 3kms (this has continued to happen every time I've used it). Maybe I'm fussy but this infuriates me as I love analysing the data following my run or ride. I went out and bought a Bluetooth heart rate strap to combat this issue, but I cannot get it to connect to the watch.

No matter what I did I could not get the screen to stay on the exercise app - are you kidding me? Even when aggressively twisting my wrist it would rarely show.  While running is one of my favourite things to do, I spent almost every run with this watch swearing and cursing it.

When I finished and uploaded the run I noticed it recorded an extra 2km than I actually ran - so my pace was completely off - extremely frustrated. 

Not compatible with ant+! Well I shouldn't be surprised.

Some days my battery will die after 5 hours. I took to the Samsung service centre and was only told it is working fine. Pretty bad customer service.

I've gone back to using my 8 year old Garmin forerunner and can once again enjoy my runs. 

I'd strongly suggest anyone looking for a sports watch to stay away from Samsung. They have made some mind boggling decisions when designing it.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0