Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 - image won't leave

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 06:56 PM)
Members_Xo0JuCE
Student
Options

IMG_20210305_185237.jpg

I'm having a small issue with my watch that I can't find a fix for online.  The little orange circle there is from another watch face. It's not always there but it keeps coming back. 

I've tried reinstalling Facer and the watch face itself but to no avail. Any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mozzy
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I have the active 2. The orange circle is just to show you have a notification on your phone hence why it keeps coming back. There's probably a way to switch it off if it annoys you that much.
What's the name of the watch face you've installed by the way?

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
mozzy
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I have the active 2. The orange circle is just to show you have a notification on your phone hence why it keeps coming back. There's probably a way to switch it off if it annoys you that much.
What's the name of the watch face you've installed by the way?
0 Likes
Members_Xo0JuCE
Student
Options

Oh, really? Odd as it blended in perfectly with the watch face i had before but that makes sense! https://www.facer.io/watchface/TdqrhFK2si?watchModel=zenwatch3 this is the one I have currently

Thanks for clearing that up!

mozzy
Pioneer
Options
Ha, no worries..I remember thinking a similar thing when I first bought one! 😆
Thanks for the link 👍
0 Likes
Kazza10
First Poster
Options
hi, my galaxy active 2 is suck on finish pairing. Have uninstalled galaxy wearable and reinstalled. Have cleared cache. Has already been installed but reset it as battery was draining. can't do a thing with it now. HELP!!
0 Likes
Kingfisher344
Navigator
Options
You can switch it off from the App
0 Likes