Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Flow disappeared from Galaxy Store?

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 02:28 AM)
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
Hi
I recently replaced my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro which had Samsung Flow on it, however the new one doesn't. When I tried to download it to my watch I couldn't find it on the Galaxy Store. Does anyone know if its still available for the watch?
Cheers
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
It's on the Google play store you just change the device you want to install it on.
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
Thanks mate. I can see the app but when I change to my watch I cant see it as an option. Would you be able to post a screenshot or describe how i should be able to get to that point?
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Search for samsung flow, top left in green it says this device, click on that and at the bottom of your screen it will let you switch to the watch as the install location.Screenshot_20230226_015148_Google Play Store.jpgScreenshot_20230226_015155_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
I'm doing exactly that buy when I switch to my watch it just populates a list of apps I can download, but samsung flow isn't on it 😩
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
...what happens on yours when you select your watch?
0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
It goes from showing Samsung Flow like with yours, to completely disappearing like this. And it doesn't appear anywhere on the list of appsSmartSelect_20230226_020942_Google Play Store_1000004969_1677377382.jpgSmartSelect_20230226_021001_Google Play Store_1000004970_1677377401.jpg
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options

Does the same for me, maybe Samsung pulled it from the watch. i use Samsung Flow to transfer to my Galaxy Book but I've never used it on a watch.

0 Likes
dotdotdot
Pioneer
Options
Ah gutted. At least I know its not just me and i can stop incessntly trying hoping something will change! Thanks for trying to help, much appreciated
alejf
First Poster
Options

Same thing here 😭

0 Likes