Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Flow app for Watch

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 04:14 PM)
dembow
Explorer
Options
I read about the cool feature that lets you unlock your Windows computer with the Galaxy Watch using the Samsung Flow app. I went through this guide explaining the steps on how to set it up https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-samsung-flow-feature-on-galaxy-watch/ and I was able to install the Samsung Flow app on my Note 20 Ultra, but I don't have this app pre-installed on my Watch 3, I can't install it in the Galaxy Wearable app nor can I find it when searching the Galaxy Store. I'm in the UK and wondering if this feature could be region based, which would be quite unusual. Has anybody had any luck with the Samsung Flow on their Watch?
3 REPLIES 3
SumPerfectus
Student
Options

I just got galaxy watch 46mm with pre-installed samsung flow on it. I tried everything to connect it to pc using Bluetooth and nothing worked. Similar thing with my S20 which I can connect only by wifi. So I think there is actually a problem with the app and maybe that is why it is not accessible.

0 Likes
Fransvdb
First Poster
Options

Zou leuk zijn. Maar werkt totaal niet!! IK heb watch3 en s9 note. Flow is niet voor geïnstalleerd op watch3 en ik vind nergens hoe ik dat zou moeten doen.  Echt jammer!! Waarom zegt samsung niet dat het niet werkt met watch3. Het zou heel wat frustratie en tijd schelen! Foei samsung.

0 Likes
Members_1ZYlmsZ
First Poster
Options

Have the same Problem with my watch 3 but my s22 worked flawless

0 Likes