Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ear buds

(Topic created on: 10-05-2023 08:00 AM)
leewhite
Apprentice
Options
Can anyone help me how I redeem .y ear buds uk.. I even you tubed it.. its shocking
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
02 did the promotion not Samsung and the way you redeem the buds is to wait for an email from 02 with a voucher code then you place an order on the 02 website for the buds then on the payment page you put in the voucher code which makes the buds free then you checkout and wait for delivery.

It's 02 you need to be speaking to if you have any queries.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
What's shocking?

Where did you purchase the phone.
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@leewhite Hi!

Could you elaborate on what you mean here, please?

This will help other users understand what has happened so we can offer the best guidance for you. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
leewhite
Apprentice
Options
Inside 02 in Cardiff mate lady said to go on Samsung members it's a mare trying to find it like. She said I have x amount of time to redeem it like
0 Likes
leewhite
Apprentice
Options
The YouTube vid is shocking lol. I can't seem to find it on Samsung members mate
0 Likes
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
02 did the promotion not Samsung and the way you redeem the buds is to wait for an email from 02 with a voucher code then you place an order on the 02 website for the buds then on the payment page you put in the voucher code which makes the buds free then you checkout and wait for delivery.

It's 02 you need to be speaking to if you have any queries.
leewhite
Apprentice
Options
Thanks stu mate
Petervs5
First Poster
Options

I purchased on the Samsung website on the 9th Oct, received confirmation order was good on the 17th Oct, received the order 19th Oct. tried to find the link to redeem it but could not find one.  looked again today as had more time... finally called the helpline as the website is abysmal!!! they say it was on an allocation while they had stock.... not too happy about the experience to be truthful. had the same issue when i tried to redeem buds when I purchased a Note 10 a few years back... overall my perception is that Samsung is a good phone, however, the poor experience I have had trying to claim is making me think I won't be buying a phone through Samsung again, I may move to iPhone as my wife keeps telling me how wonderful they are and she always gets the gifts offered!

0 Likes