Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Dispatched Order Then Recalled

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 11:25 AM)
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
I've just had my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm order cancelled? It was in the van for delivery with DPD as I was tracking using the DPD app, however, Samsung have requested it to be returned?!?+? BEYOND A JOKE!!!!!

On hold no to Samsung (for over 30 minutes) to be told they need to pass this to another department and it'll take between 24 to 48 hours for a response. Worst customer service ever. Honestly, I hate this company but love the products! Wish I liked Apple because you just wouldn't get this sort of shoddy service with them!!! 

Whenever something goes wrong good luck trying to resolve it with customer services!!

If this isn't resolved today and a new one sent out I am going to start the process of removing Samsung from my life. No more phones (for me or my wife), watches (again, both of us have these) or TVs (multiple throughout the house) will be bought! I have had enough. They need to sort their customer services before I will be a customer again! Today was the straw which broke the camels back. Sick of it!!!+

24 REPLIES 24
Grumpy_Chris
Student
Options
My wife and I had the same exact issue today with an S21. Item was returned via DPD before it was even delivered. Awaiting Samsung to call me back between 24 and 48 hours.
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Don't hold your breath mate. Honestly, I have had a few run ins with them at customer service and nothing happens. I stayed in especially today as I organised delivery for today and they do this!! It's terrible by them!!
Grumpy_Chris
Student
Options
It's dreadful. Lots of people having similar issues on a HotUKDeals post.
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Why are they doing this? Absolutely ridiculous. Honestly, they need a big kick up the *****. The people on the call at customer services must be sick of the team behind them. It isn't isn't fault but they get the ***** from us. The fault lies in all these "teams" behind the scenes who seem to do nothing fast or even at all.
CharlieCroker
Journeyman
Options
That's bloody shocking, wtf Samsung?
Norris87
Apprentice
Options

had the exact same issue with an S21 today too. Took 35 mins to have customer services tell me they will respond in 24-48 hours. Zero communication with why they recalled it but happy to take my money. Might just dispute the purchase with AMEX as I will get money money back and cost them the money AMEX charge for a dispute.

Ak4
Pioneer
Options

This just happened to me - I tried the chat but the person said it’s showing as shipped to be delivered today except on the tracking for DPD says it’s been recalled. I have no information from Samsung or any update on what’s happening but it looks like they’ve done this to a few people. Kinda looks like Samsung week was a con tbh. They’ve taken our money but no product 

Norris87
Apprentice
Options

Yeah I'm frustrated because I specifically need it arriving today and now it wont be with zero reason. Just gonna pick up a google pixel pro instead I think.

Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Exactly my thoughts. I’ve been a loyal Samsung customer for like 6 years but I cannot tolerate their customer service departments anymore. This is beyond unreasonable recalling products with no explanation or update. I only noticed through tracking if I didn’t track I wouldn’t have known. It’s ridiculous so I will finally be making the switch to either google or Xperia