Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Dispatched Order Then Recalled

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 09:57 AM)
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
I've just had my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm order cancelled? It was in the van for delivery with DPD as I was tracking using the DPD app, however, Samsung have requested it to be returned?!?+? BEYOND A JOKE!!!!!

On hold no to Samsung (for over 30 minutes) to be told they need to pass this to another department and it'll take between 24 to 48 hours for a response. Worst customer service ever. Honestly, I hate this company but love the products! Wish I liked Apple because you just wouldn't get this sort of shoddy service with them!!! 

Whenever something goes wrong good luck trying to resolve it with customer services!!

If this isn't resolved today and a new one sent out I am going to start the process of removing Samsung from my life. No more phones (for me or my wife), watches (again, both of us have these) or TVs (multiple throughout the house) will be bought! I have had enough. They need to sort their customer services before I will be a customer again! Today was the straw which broke the camels back. Sick of it!!!+

24 REPLIES 24
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

I'm pretty confused now. I was expecting the refund today but instead the phone showed up 😕 I mean I'm not complaining but I'm so confused what is happening now

0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Honestly, they have no clue. I have just literally got off the phone from them about mine and nothing has changed. Still cancelled, still got my money, still waiting for then to pull their finger out. I have purchased another watch which has been delivered so I'm not wanting it delivered. I just want my money back. Luckily I'm OK for money but some people who spend all of that, especially this time of year, really rely on having the money so for them it's so unfair. I really wish they'd hire me to go through customer services and kick each and every ***** that needs it. Useless!!!
0 Likes
Norris87
Apprentice
Options

DPD are apparently delivering my phone today? I'm pretty confused, but I don't have an hour to phone up customer support so will see what happens when that turns up. My assumption is they have changed their mind once I told them to kick rocks and was going to buy a pixel 6 instead. Tempted to still get a refund though as I am not sure I want to use samsung anymore.

0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Their products are amazing! Just such a shame the customer services are a waste of time.
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options
Not surprised I got mine in the post today this morning guess they didn't want to give us refunds. Oh well glad I won't be buying from them again
0 Likes